Your Wholesale Partner in Success
As a wholesale supplier, SUNSET® serves registered dealers only. If you are new to Sunset and would like to become a dealer, please complete our dealer application. End-use customer inquiries may be referred to registered Sunset dealers in their area upon request.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CST. Messages can be left 24/7 on the general voicemail system, by fax, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUNSET® has a minimum invoice total of $25.00
- Orders received by 1:00 PM that can ship via parcel delivery should ship same day.
- Orders that must ship via common carrier should ship on the following business day.
- Orders can be placed via phone, fax, U.S. Mail, or by e-mail. Our 800 telephone numbers are valid in the continental United States. When calling from outside the U.S., please use 320-271-0129 for voice calls and 320-271-0074 for faxing.
- Orders can be left 24/7 on the general voice mail system, by fax, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Some items shown in this catalog are “non-stock” items for SUNSET®.
- Lead times on non-stock items vary and are provided as best estimate.
- Various items are FOB from locations other than St. Joseph, MN.
- Refer to Price List or call for more information.
- SUNSET® ships with SPEE-DEE (upper Midwest only), UPS, and common carriers. SUNSET® will ship by the most cost-effective carrier unless told otherwise. Please specify any preferred and/or unacceptable carriers.
- SUNSET® is not responsible for cost-effective rates with customer specified carriers.
- All invoices are payable individually, net 10 days unless otherwise specified.
- Interest charges of 1-1/2% per month will be charged on the account balance past 31 days.
- Credit card payments will clear on the date the order is shipped. Refer to Price List or call for more information.
- Price List is a separate booklet available by request, after dealer approval.
- Current Price List is now available.
- List prices provided for convenience only. Selling prices are at the dealer's discretion.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Electronic price lists are now available by disk or e-mail.
SUNSET® appreciates your business and believes in resolving all discrepancies in a fair and timely manner. Please help us make that happen by alerting us of any damages, shortages, problems, or issues as soon as possible.
SUNSET® believes in the prompt settlement of all returns. In order for that to happen, returned goods will be accepted only after a Return Merchandize Authorization # has been granted by our office. Obsolete goods will not be accepted. No charge will be made on defective goods or when our company has been in error when filling an order. On all other goods returned, (after permission has been granted) the restocking charge is 25%. Please refer to the original invoice number when calling for RMA# to return goods. All returns, if approved, must be in their new, original, saleable condition. Returns should be sent prepaid, Attn: Return Goods (to the address below) with a copy of the original invoice (or packing list) stating the reason for the return. The RMA# should be clearly written on those copies, as well as the outside of all packages. An RMA# does not guarantee credit and restocking charges are subject to change after inspection.
SUNSET® DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR ALL PRODUCTS LISTED OR SHOWN IN THIS CATALOG. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IS DISCLAIMED. SUNSET’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO SUNSET® FOR ANY PRODUCT SOLD THROUGH THIS CATALOG.
References in this catalog to manufacturer trademarks are for identification only. Certain logos and product names used throughout the catalog are trademarks of their respective owners. The parts presented in this catalog are not original equipment manufacturer parts and are not recommended for use by the manufacturers. All items referred to as generic retrofits fall under this category.
Alfa Laval®, DELAVAL®, and UNIVERSAL®, are registered trademarks of DELAVAL®, Inc. SUNSET® is not authorized to sell DELAVAL® original equipment parts. DARI-KOOL® and BOU-MATIC® are a registered trademark of BOU-MATIC®, LLC. SUNSET® is not authorized to sell or distribute BOU-MATIC® original equipment parts. MUELLER® and ZERO® are registered trademarks of Paul MUELLER® Company. SUNSET® is not authorized to sell or distribute MUELLER® original equipment parts. Westfalia®, SURGE®, and Westfalia-SURGE® are registered trademarks of Westfalia-SURGE®, LLC. SUNSET® is not authorized to sell Westfalia-SURGE® original equipment parts. BECO® is a registered trademark of BECO Dairy Automation, Inc. SUNSET® is not authorized to sell or distribute BECO® original equipment parts.